I read a few more books this year than I did in 2020, once you get in to that habit of reading it is easy to keep doing it.
- A Closed and Common Orbit - Becky Chambers
- Record of a Spaceborn Few - Becky Chambers
- When Prophecy Fails
- Originals - Adam Grant
- Longitude - Dava Sobel
- Dark Matter - Blake Crouch
- Sid Meier’s Memoir! - Sid Meier
- All Systems Red - Martha Wells
- The Power of Habit - Charles Duhigg
- The Galaxy, and the Ground Within - Becky Chambers
- A Brief History of Motion - Tom Standage
- Project Hail Mary - Andy Weir
I have just started reading The Book of the Moon by Maggie Aderin-Pocock, but I'm not sure I'll have it finished this year.